Capital Smart City (CSC) holds the unique distinction of being the 1st purpose built Smart City of Pakistan.
The project is being developed by the highly reputed Habib Rafiq Limited (HRL) group, which boasts a strong portfolio in the Real-estate and Infrastructure development projects of Pakistan.
Some of the Unique Selling Points (USPs) of Capital Smart City (CSC) include:-
- The 1st planned and fully self-sufficient Smart City of Pakistan.
- Ideally located on M2 (Islamabad – Lahore) Motorway.
- Adjacent to the new Islamabad International Airport.
- Dedicated Interchange on the Islamabad – Lahore M2 Motorway.
- Connectivity with Rawalpindi via Chakri Road.
- Expected connectivity with Rawalpindi Ring Road project.
- World-class amenities and international standards for development.
The above features make CSC an ideal investment opportunity for both buyers and investors within the real-estate sector of Pakistan.
As a leading developer of Real Estate and Infrastructure development projects in Pakistan, the management of CSC has announced the following great incentives for it’s valuable customers and investors:-
Refund of Previously Collected Surcharge:-
In a first ever favor of it’s kind, the Management of CSC has decided to offer a huge gift to it’s valuable members.
CSC will credit back any previously collected surcharge amount, to the member’s file, which is indeed a great facilitation to members in these tough times.
To avail the above facility however, the member will have to clear all outstanding plot dues by Jun 30th, 2024.
Extension of No-Surcharge Facility:-
No housing project can be delivered on time, if it’s customers don’t make timely payment of their dues. However, the management of CSC is fully aware of the impact of Covid-19, and the prevailing socio economic challenges in Pakistan.
As a result, CSC management has extended it’s policy of not imposing surcharge on overdue amounts, till Jun 30th, 2024.
It is pertinent to note that imposition of surcharge, on non-payment of overdue installments, is already suspended by CSC, since the past 5 years.
Changes in Plot Transfer Policies:-
The Management of CSC tries to extend maximum facilitation to it’s members, especially when it comes to transfer policies.
Effective from Aug 5th, 2023, and valid till Mar 31st, 2024, the following transfer policies shall apply:-
- 2017 active plots will be transferred on clearance of all dues.
- 2018 active plots will be transferred on 65% payment.
- 2019 active plots will be transferred on 50% payment.
- 2020 active plots will be transferred on 3 Quarterly payments.
- 2021 active plots will be transferred on 2 Quarterly payments.
- 2022 plots will be transferred on 20% payment.
- 2023 plots will be transferred on 20% payment.
- Non-cancelled commercial files, which were open before 31-12-2022, can be transferred on minimum 60% payment.
This is a golden opportunity for CSC members to avail these relaxed transfer policies, by clearing their overdue amounts as per the above criteria.
From Apr 1st, 2024, revised transfer policies shall apply, so don’t miss this great opportunity to get your CSC files transferred.
Merger Guidelines for 2018 to 2022 Files:-
Unlike other real-estate developers of Pakistan, CSC does not over-sell it’s inventory / plot files. Still, the Management of CSC has issued Merger Guidelines, to facilitate members that want to consolidate their real-estate portfolio.
This is also a great opportunity for CSC members that might be facing difficulties in clearing the outstanding dues of their plots, mainly due to the prevailing economic conditions of Pakistan.
- A member can get 1 active file, simply by merging 4 in-active / cancelled files of the same size and value / price. However, member will have to pay any balance overdue amount on the 1 active file.
- Members can also get seller-free (open) files merged with active files.
- Seller-free (open) files, which have been cancelled, can also be merged with active files.
Kindly note that above merger guidelines are applicable only on files issued by CSC between the years 2018 and 2022.
Re-instatement of Cancelled Files:-
Let’s start with the biggest news, the Management of CSC has taken a great step by restoring the cancelled files that were issued during 2018, 2019 and 2020.
To avail this facility, it is mandatory that at least 21% or more payment of the file had already been made by the member, at the time of cancellation.
CSC Management has given 2 great options to members with cancelled files, which were issued between 2018 and 2020:-
- Member will have to pay 50% of the plot’s total amount, by Sep 15th, 2023.
- However, member will have to pay the remaining 50% plot amount by Jun 30th, 2024.
- Member will have to pay 50% of the plot’s total amount, as per old rates, by Sep 15th, 2023.
- The member will be issued a revised 2 year payment plan, but the following NEW RATES will apply.
The above relaxations and facilitations in CSC’s policies clearly indicate the positive intent of this mega project’s Management, in delivering World Class amenities to it’s members, at affordable prices.
Whether you want to build your dream home, setup a business, or make a safe investment for your future generations, Capital Smart City (CSC) should be your top destination, for obvious reasons.
Brick Marketing & Developers (Pvt.) Ltd. is a leading, authorized Sales Partner of Capital Smart City (CSC) and Lahore Smart City (LSC).
Contact Brick, for highly professional services in CSC, LSC, or other leading real-estate projects of Pakistan.